Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Planting Seeds of Joy and Encouragement


A Small Daily Dose of Devotion ....

For as he thinks in his heart, so is he... Proverbs 23:7 (NKJV) * Our thoughts are powerful - what we think, we become. Our attitudes reflect our thoughts. Right thinking is a necessity - good thoughts produce good actions. Prayer can help your right thinking - depend on God's help to change your thoughts and your attitudes will change also. * Have a Beautiful Day!

Almost every day on Facebook, I try to plant a small seed of joy - a posted Bible verse. I know that many of you may not be my Facebook "friend" but maybe you could use a daily dose of encouragement too. This is a new feature that I am going to try to remember to add on my blog daily and if time allows (my time with God and my family always come first), I will try to expand on the post.


Country FarmHouse Blessings,
       ~*♥*~  Lori  ~*♥*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Content Copyright of American Country FarmHouse 2010. Image provided by Google. Powered by Blogger.