Monday, February 27, 2012

How does your GARDEN Grow??

Country FarmHouse Gardening ... and technically our garden hasn't even been planted yet so it's not really growing. Why this post then?? I thought you might like to join us at the Country FarmHouse while we start planning, prepping and also homeschooling our garden plans. 

At first, I wasn't really sure if I should blog about this topic - after all, I am not an expert. But after doing some praying, I decided that every expert had to start somewhere and maybe someone else, would like to start a garden or work on their gardening skills too. By taking this first step and blogging through my trial and error period, I am hoping to improve my gardening skills and yes, even my blogging skills.

Most gardens in our area last year, did okay, but not great. We had a lot of rain, wet weather, at times the sun didn't have time to dry out the ground. The garden grew but the vegetables produced later than normal. This year we are making new plans - plans to move the garden, update the garden with more veggie choices, etc. 

Gardens are a very peaceful place and what a great way to connect with nature and with God. As we look through our seed catalogs, check out gardening sites on the internet, plan our garden and learn through our homeschool lessons, we hope you will follow along - as a beginner gardener or even as a expert.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,
~*♥*~ Lori ~*♥*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Content Copyright of American Country FarmHouse 2010. Image provided by Google. Powered by Blogger.