Thursday, September 8, 2011

Planting Seeds of Joy and Encouragemnt


A Small Daily Dose of Devotion ....

Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect. Romans 12:2 (NLT) * Had a bad day: confess it and move forward. We all make mistakes! Don't be Discouraged! We become what we think ... Discouraging thoughts lead to giving up. We want to 'keep on keeping on'! Have a Wonderful Day!

Almost every day on Facebook, I try to plant a small seed of joy - a posted Bible verse. I know that many of you may not be my Facebook "friend" but maybe you could use a daily dose of encouragement too. This is a new feature that I am going to try to remember to add on my blog daily and if time allows (my time with God and my family always come first), I will try to expand on the post.


Country FarmHouse Blessings,
       ~*♥*~  Lori  ~*♥*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Content Copyright of American Country FarmHouse 2010. Image provided by Google. Powered by Blogger.