Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Planting Seeds of Joy and Encouragement


A Small Daily Dose of Devotion ....
Abraham dared to trust God to do what only God could do. When everything was hopeless, Abraham believed anyway, deciding to live not on the basis of what he saw he couldn't do but on what God said he would do. Abraham didn't say "It's hopeless." He didn't tiptoe around God's promise asking cautiously skeptical questions. He plunged into the promise and came up strong, sure that God would make good on what he had said.
Read More at Romans 4:18-25 (MSG)


Almost every day on Facebook, I try to plant a small seed of joy - a posted Bible verse. I know that many of you may not be my Facebook "friend" but maybe you could use a daily dose of encouragement too. This is a new feature that I am going to try to remember to add on my blog daily and if time allows (my time with God and my family always come first), I will try to expand on the post.

Country FarmHouse Blessings,
       ~*♥*~  Lori  ~*♥*~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

All Content Copyright of American Country FarmHouse 2010. Image provided by Google. Powered by Blogger.